Sant Kabir ke Dohe
- Guru Mahima – Kabir Dohe – Hindi
- Sant Kabir ke Dohe – Sumiran + Meaning
- Sant Kabir ke Dohe – Bhakti + Meaning in Hindi
- Sangati – Kabir Dohe – Hindi
- Satguru – Kabir Dohe – Hindi
- Man ka Pher – Kabir Dohe – Hindi
- Sant Kabir ke Dohe – 1 – Hindi
Sant Kabir ke Bhajan
- Sai Ki Nagariya Jaana Hai Re Bande – Hindi
- Maati Kahe Kumhar Se
- Jhini Jhini Bini Chadariya
- Man Lagyo Mero Yaar Fakiri Mein – Kabir Bhajan – Hindi
- Tune Raat Gawai Soi Ke – Kabir Bhajan – Hindi
- Naiya Padi Majhdhar – Kabir Bhajan – Hindi
- Beet Gaye Din Bhajan Bina Re
- Re Dil Gaafil, Gaflat Mat Kar – Kabir Bhajan – Hindi
- दिवाने मन| Kabir ke Bhajan
- Ram Binu Tan Ko Taap Na Jayee – Kabir Bhajan – Hindi
- बहुरि नहिं आवना| Kabir ke Bhajan
- केहि समुझावौ | Kabir ke Bhajan
Sant Kabir was a 15th-century Indian mystic poet and saint.
Sant Kabir’s writings influenced Bhakti movement and his bhajans, doha and verses are found in Sikhism’s scripture Guru Granth Sahib. His early life was in a Muslim family, but he was strongly influenced by his teacher, Shri Ramananda.
Kabirdas suggested that True God is with the person who is on the path of righteousness and passively detached from the affairs of the world.
Kabir’s legacy survives and continues through the Kabir panth (“Path of Kabir”), a religious community that recognises him as its founder and is one of the Sant Mat sects. Its members are known as Kabir panthis.
Source: Wikipedia – Kabir